If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (610) 776-7774

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Fire Damage on Hardwood Flooring

An unattended fire place sent sparks flying out into this living room.  Although there was damage to the flooring and walls it was thankfully contained to only one room.   Once SERVPRO of Western Lehigh County got the call, they spent a few days removing soot and the smoke smell from the residents home.  This involved scrubbing of the walls with special fire damage sponges.  Followed by multiple air scrubbers placed throughout the house for the odor.  Once that was complete the flooring was ripped up and replaced.  While fireplaces in homes can be warm and nice to sit by, always remember to never leave a live flame unattended.