About SERVPRO of Allentown Central and Western Lehigh County
SERVPRO of Allentown and Western Lehigh County is owned and operated by Charles and Donna Doyle, who purchased their first SERVPRO franchise in 2005. Charles and Donna are dedicated to serving business and home owners in the Lehigh Valley community. They have made it their mission to offer the highest standard of professionalism in property damage cleanup and restoration.
SERVPRO of Allentown and Western Lehigh County is a family business. Our employees are a tight-knit group of highly trained and dedicated professionals. Production managers and crew members are certified by the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification). They go through intensive training both online and in the field to ensure they are properly equipped to clean and restore your property damage. Find out more about our office employees, production managers, and crew members here.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification – IICRC
- Pennsylvania and Delaware Valley Chapter Community Associations Institute
- The Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce