Outlet Shortage Causes Fire!
Plugging too many items into an outlet can turn into a big fire hazard as you can see here. Luckily everyone was unharmed, but it could have been very dangerous. Once the flames were put out, SERVPRO of Western Lehigh County came in and began scrubbing the walls and removing all the damaged items. The house was then deodorized for smoke damage, and the restoration process could begin. With the hard work of SERVPRO of Western Lehigh County they had the room looking better then ever in a little over a weeks time. The homeowner was relived with the amazing work that was done.