Flooding can leave you feeling stressed and not knowing what to do in the moment. We have some do's and don'ts for you in the event of water due to flooding.
- Attempt to enter the flood water prematurely.
- Ignore standing water in the hope that it will recede on its own.
- Assume a dry basement is safe.
- Call your insurance provider immediately.
- Call SERVPRO of Allentown and Western Lehigh County with 24/7 emergency service, we're always here to help.
If water occurs, it is important to call us as soon as possible. The longer the water remains in your home, the more damage it will cause. This is why we offer 24/7 emergency service and can respond quickly.