After a fire, it can be devastating to you and your family. Fire damage includes fire, smoke and water damage. Safety is always the priority.
Tips on what to do:
- Avoid moving around the home to prevent soot particles from spreading to upholstery and carpets.
- Always keep your hands clean to avoid more damage to upholstery, walls and woodwork.
- Replace your HVAC filter.
Tips on what not to do:
- Don't attempt to wash any walls or painted surfaces or shampoo carpet or upholstery without contacting your SERVPRO Professional.
- Don't attempt to clean any electrical appliances that may have been close to fire, heat, or water without consulting an authorized repair service.
- Never use any food items or beverages that would have been exposed to the fire, heat or water.
Call SERVPRO of Allentown & Western Lehigh County today - 610-776-7774!