Here we have a small fire damage that was caused by a heater that was placed to close to the wall. Left unattended the wall got so hot that it eventually ignited. Luckily the homeowner did notice the fire rather quickly before, and was able to extinguish it before it did serious damage. Although it may look like a small job the smoke, soot, and odor can cause other issues. SERVPRO of Western Lehigh County responded to the cleanup call within 2 hours. After removing fire damaged area of the wall soot removal was next. Using special cleaning sponges the soot was cleaned off of the surrounding walls. The final step was using a ozone machine to remove the smoke odor throughout the house. After a few days of the ozone treatment and the wall repaired, SERVPRO of Western Lehigh County had the fire damage looking "Like it never even happened."