Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Not the chili!

This small kitchen fire ruined the stove top and appliances nearby. Luckily they called SERVPRO of Western Lehigh County for the job. At SERVPRO, we are able to... READ MORE

Kitchen Restoration

After a terrible kitchen fire in this home SERVPRO of Western Lehigh County was call on to handle all of the damages. This job was a full gutting of the kitche... READ MORE

Burning Candles!

Multiple burning candles were the cause for this soot covering the wall. Over time the candles continued to build soot which the homeowner paid no mind to. Th... READ MORE

Fire Damage on Hardwood Flooring

An unattended fire place sent sparks flying out into this living room. Although there was damage to the flooring and walls it was thankfully contained to only ... READ MORE

Outlet Shortage Causes Fire!

Plugging too many items into an outlet can turn into a big fire hazard as you can see here. Luckily everyone was unharmed, but it could have been very dangerou... READ MORE

Lighting Strikes Garage Causing Fire!

After lighting struck a near by electric pole, sparks flew to ignite this garage. SERVPRO of Western Lehigh County came out with its top of the line restoratio... READ MORE